So, we picked an entertainment center. I love it and it fits perfectly into our space. Also here is the picture that David got me for our 5-year anniversary. I was totally surprised. I have been wanting a picture of the Timpanogos temple for a while now but I hadn't seen one that I liked enough until I saw this one. I never thought that I would be able to get it, so I was consigned to not getting one at all, but it turns out they were half off in December at Deseret Book. David says that all we need now is a big screen tv!
I can't believe that we have been married 5 years already. 5 years and 2 kids later! I love my family and I feel so blessed to have them. I often wonder what I did to deserve such a loving husband and wonderful kids. We have learned so much about each other since being on our own without our family and friends near by. I certainly wouldn't have done it with anyone else! I love you David. Here's to the next five years!
10 comments:
Congrats on 5 years of marriage. What is it with men and their big screen t.v.'s. I swear Troy will never be content until he gets one.
Happy anniversary! I love the entertainment center..
That's a really cool view of the temple. Congrats on 5 years...feels weird doesn't it?
Love the new furniture. So fun to get exactly what you want. Thanks again for being so great about helping with enrichment...you did a fabulous job!!!
Congrats on your aniiversary! It is amazing how fast time flies. Dave and I will be married 6 years this April. We are happy for you guys. Best wishes on the next five years.
My husband's influence shows since the first thing I thought of was, "that would work so well with a big-screen TV!" :) Happy anniversary . . . and if you ever grow tired of that picture, send it to me!
nice! Eric and i have decided to spend all our "presant money"(ie. birthday, christmas, mothers and fathers day) this year and at the end of the year we are getting a big screen and new "entertainment center" maybe a curio cabinet if we get a wall mount tv. we'll see. Eric's way excited. he's never really saved for anything like this before and he's very commited to wait till we have the money insted of buying on credit. we had a couple of set backs already though (finacially that is) one of course would be the baby. and yesterday Eric's transmission broke so we sold his truck and are now looking for some new trasportation for him, maybe a BUS pass will do! LOL hahaha! i don't think he'll go for it. : )
I love that picture. I remember we saw that print this summer and you loved it and wished you would get it someday. What a great and thoughtful present!
Yea, Happy Anniversary! Marriage goes by fast when your having fun! Nice entertainment center, little hands can't open the dvd player:)
WHAT'S THE DEAL? DID YOU DIE?!!!! WHERE ARE YOU? IT'S BEEN A MONTH! HELLO? KIMMY? KIMMY!
Post a Comment