Monday, January 14, 2008

This was the view outside our window the other night. I love how big the sky is here! Saturday was a good day for me. It was sunny and warm enough to be outside with the kids. David took them to the park while I got to attend a baby shower. We also spent part of the day looking at furniture stores for an entertainment center. What more could a girl want? I ask you? I'm always so much happier when I'm out doing things and I get to see the sunshine. I even got to drive myself around because......I FOUND MY GLASSES!!! Some of you know that they have been lost for about 3 months, Well, long story short, I found them and I feel like I've finally stepped out of the haze that I've been in since I've been here. Hooray!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! A new post! I know what you mean about the haze. Once a month I take out my contacts before I go to bed. It always takes me twice as long to get up the next morning to put in a new pair. And if the kids wake up in the middle of the night I usually brake a toe.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous sunset! I;m glad you found your glasses. I'd be lost without my contacts!

Heather said...

Beautiful! I forget . . . where are you guys living again?

Growing-up-walker said...

I glad you found your glasses. That is one beautiful sunset. I know what you mean about getting out making you feel better. I always feel better when I get out. The only thing is I need some snow clothes for Kimball so we can go outside and play. He loves being outside.

Nora Mair said...

I just lost the book I was reading. I'm paralyzed. I can't imagine eyewear. Shopping for an entertainment center?!? Oh how fun. Who made the chef hat and apron? That stripe is perfect!

Unknown said...

We're living in St. Louis, Missouri. My mom and I made the hat and apron. so Easy, We made them in a day!