In college I was part of a really great ward. We used to have the best talent shows! We decided we needed to bring things back to the eighties and deemed ourselves the "Bobos" We had a blast doing these. What was really funny is the year after this, a boys apartment copied our choreography and did the same dance. It was hilarious. Anyway, I saw my friend, Ashley's blog, and decided it was time to bring this out of the archives. Enjoy. Long live the Bobos!!!! This one's for you Adri.
6 comments:
you go girl!
I can seen even better why you and David are meant for each other! Nice dancing! What ward was this? The Glenhood one?
I love it. I miss our good old dance days. I remeber the sprinkler. I agree with alicia. This makes it obvious that you and Dave belong together. It will be fun for you to show your kids this when they are a little older. Maybe they will steal your moves for a school assembly or something.
This is not one of those things that you had to be there for it to be funny! I laughed till i cried!
i agree with everyone here, you and Dave are meant for each other! that was great! i should pull our Annie and I's "under the sea" kareokee. she probly doesn't remember but it's pretty embarrassing, but funny! : )
I have come to CHASTISE you! Where's a new entry?!!! What are you and the kids doing?
Post a Comment