Chef Caleb
Caleb graduated from Nursery 2 weeks ago, complete with the graduation hats and all. It was so fun to see all the little kids in the hall waiting for the program to start! He loves primary now and can't wait to go every Sunday. He's also been busy dressing up and pretending all sorts of things. Here he is in his Knight costume that he appeared in one day. His sheild is a neck massager! Oh yeah! He's been a big helper to me in the kitchen too. He got this apron and hat for Christmas and uses them every chance he gets. Is he making Ratatouille? Mostly he is still just as Lovey as he can be and growing to quickly for me.
5 comments:
How funny. We must have been blogging at the same time. I made fried potatoes the other night (like Dad used to always make us) and Ben asked if it was ratatouille! Your boys are so cute. We miss them already.
Oh, Ca-bubbers is so cute. I miss him lots--oh, and I miss the rest of you too of course. :) Tell him I miss him and I think he is one handsome little man.
Rachel has started helping me cook in the kitchen too. I love Caleb's apron and hat! Miss you guys lots.
Cute pictures! The day will come when I can have a nice camera and be able to snatch awesome pictures. Ours is too slow. I always get the action after I snapped the shot. Then Kimball will do something cute and I have to wait for the camera to finish uploading the picture. It infuriates me! He is such a good helper.
I also thought of ratatouille. cute pictures! cute kids!!
Post a Comment