OK, Amy, I'm a super huge dork, but I loved this picture and just couldn't resist trying out some thing in Photoshop on it. I hope you don't mind, I swear I'll never do it again if you have issues. I don't have your email address, so I'll temporarily post them on my blog if you want to check out what I did. I won't make this a habit, I promise!
7 comments:
So cute!!!
Adorable! I'm melted!
I want to eat that little finger! Ahhh I can't stand it! He's so cute!
Michelle
oh.....he is toooooo cute!!!!What a great shot!
I love it! What a Shot! I bet you absolutely love having your new camera. Your boys are going to be heart breakers.
OK, Amy, I'm a super huge dork, but I loved this picture and just couldn't resist trying out some thing in Photoshop on it. I hope you don't mind, I swear I'll never do it again if you have issues. I don't have your email address, so I'll temporarily post them on my blog if you want to check out what I did. I won't make this a habit, I promise!
Natalie
Very cute and I love what Natalie did with the picture too. What a lucky mom, you have the cutest boys.
Post a Comment