Monday, January 14, 2008

All Aboard!




















I went with a friend and her kids to a place called the "Train Station" Caleb loved it! The whole place was filled with tables of Thomas the Train stuff. They let kids play for as long as they want for free! Now that's what I'm talking about!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet!

Growing-up-walker said...

I am way jeleous of all the free things out there. You would think the mormon capital would have free family activities, but they are way too cheep out here for that. We are so happy for you guys.

Jenny said...

Sorry just one comment from me but I did see all your new posts. Cute pictures. It's fun seeing what you are up to.

Kim said...

It sounds like you're having a blast. Your kids are so cute! Its funny how sometimes the free activities are the most fun. Why is that?

Tammy said...

sounds like a perfect birthday party activity!