Friday, February 8, 2008

I've been tagged. Here are my seven things:

1. I feel the need to rearrange the furniture at least every six weeks. It's sort of like "spring cleaning" all year round. Poor David. I'm not even the one who moves it. I just sit on the couch and point and David does it all for me. He doesn't even make me move when he moves the couch. Can you say biceps?

2. I have an ongoing dilemma with my hair. Do I grow it out? Do I cut it? Bangs or no bangs? I just met a new friend in my ward who cuts hair. Heaven help me.

3. I am the worst back-seat driver in the world. I can't help myself. I feel the need for speed in an efficient sort of way, and I can't stand it when I waste time driving in traffic.

4. I was a member of " the Weirdo Club" We had an anthem, a flag, and a pledge. To talk to each other, we burried jars in secret places in the dirt with only the lid poking out. Then we would write notes and put them in each others' "mailboxes." Don't ask me why we didn't just knock on each others' doors. We all lived in the same cul-de-sac. For fun, we would ride our imaginary horses all over the neighborhood, have gymnastics contests, and played what seemed like a never ending game of Monopoly.

5. Noisy people annoy me. Can't my nieghbors learn how to shut their doors instead of slamming them? Do those people who drive cars with the noisy exhausts really think that others admire them for it? Can we control the yippy dog population please!!!!!!!? Boy I sound old!

6. I absolutely hate listening to people argue about politics! Don't get me wrong. I like to vote and read up on the candidates, but I cannot stand listening to people on the radio or tv, who think that they know everything and that everyone should think the way they do. I literally feel clausterphobic when I hear it.

7. I love Paula Deen! (food network chef) I dreamt last week that she invited me over for dinner but Caleb woke me up before I got to go. I was so disappointed I wanted to cry. My dream vacation would be to go to Savannah, Georgia and be a guest on her show "Paula's Party." She is hillarious and includes butter in almost everything she cooks!

7 comments:

Nora Mair said...

yippy dog population...hahaha. I'm with you on the politics. Go David with that furniture moving.. your kids are adorable.

Michelle said...

I remember the weirdo club. It was aptly named...
Speaking of arguing, I hate it when people argue about sports. You get the pregame show, the 5 hour game, the post game, the half time show, the post post game show. OH MY GOSH!!! They lost. Get over it and move on!
p.s. now don't you feel better?!

Growing-up-walker said...

I know what you mean about hair. Sometimes you just need a change. I may get my hair highlighted and cut on Tues. I will let youknow how it goes.

I think everyone can be bad back seat drivers. In fact if you are beind another car you can tell who drives by how many heads moves side to side..

How have you guys been feeling?

Unknown said...

I don't think I really noticed the yippy dogs until we had Abi--and yeah, they are really, really annoying. We also had been hearing this dripping sound that we thought was coming from outside. Turns out it is our tub and Richard doesn't think there is any easy way to fix it. I can't believe how loud it is. That one bugs me.
I also hate when people argue about politics. Cab-bub is cute in those pictures.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I think you already know about my secret road rage issues. It turns out, I get it worse when my husband is driving. I hate people who are not going at least the speed limit ALL THE TIME. Glad I got that out of my system. :)

Carly G. said...

Yay! I found you on here! Can I link you to my blog?
Your boys are beautiful and I'm so glad to see you and David on here.

Kendall said...

first off you are starting to sound like my mom with all the furniture rearranging!! she is still at it!! i don't remember a weirdo club.....i must have blocked that out.....oh yeah and monopoly still gives me nightmares!!