Like "Hanson" without the "H"
It looks like you guys are having so much fun. We miss you guys and hope all is well. Kimball truned one a couple weeks ago.Your boys are so photogenic.
Jakey's feet are soooo huge! They are cute though. Tell him I'd eat them if he was here
Cute pics! I especially like the hats. I guess its not hard to take cute pictures when you have such cute kids:)
I love Caleb's expression with the hats!!! I had to make a new blog, some freak internet accident lost my old one. We are now rozeski@blogspot.com.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It looks like you guys are having so much fun. We miss you guys and hope all is well. Kimball truned one a couple weeks ago.
Your boys are so photogenic.
Jakey's feet are soooo huge! They are cute though. Tell him I'd eat them if he was here
Cute pics! I especially like the hats. I guess its not hard to take cute pictures when you have such cute kids:)
I love Caleb's expression with the hats!!! I had to make a new blog, some freak internet accident lost my old one. We are now rozeski@blogspot.com.
Post a Comment