Yay for Caleb. He is now sleeping through the night without a diaper! He is so big! He also gave his first talk in Primary yesterday. David said he was so cute sitting up in the front waiting for his turn. The primary president says that he is one of the most reverent kids in the whole primary. Way to go Lovey, you're the best kid ever!
12 comments:
Yeah Caleb! You are such a big boy! We miss you soooooo much!
Cute Boys! Who new having two boys would be such a blast! I love their very inquisitive nature. Charlie asked the other day why Heavely Father made him a boy? um.. I'm glad your doing so well and I can relate with living in a city with no grid system. Too bad Brigham Young couldn't haven't taken his skills on the road! Take Care!
What a cute picture! They definitely grow up way too fast. When we just had Bentley, we liked to say, "Boys are the Best". (Now we have to add that girls are too.) But little boys are so wonderful!
Way to go Caleb! He's so cute. We all miss you!!
Man, I wish we had more of those super reverent kids in our primary!!
LOVED your family tree BTW, so reminded me of being in Mrs. Clark's class and making stuff - weird stuff was what I made, but yours was always perfect!
I can't believe how big he is! What a good boy. What can I say....he has good parents.
Amy, you need to call me! Your number got erased in my phone(I know me and my phone issues) Please call! Christopher wants to play with Caleb.
We NEED more posts!!!! :)
Yo! S'up. Happy Birthday!
POST Mother!
Happy Birthday. I saw Dedra's post and thought I'd deliver a birthday message right to the source. Andrea's throwing a shower for Gary's fiance and I'll miss talking to you!
HEY STOP SPENDING ALL OF YOUR TIME ON THE INTERNET HOUSE HUNTING AND POST MORE PICTURES OF YOUR CUTE KIDS!!!
Post a Comment