Sunday, March 16, 2008

An Update



Our little Jakey is growing fast! He is six months old now and is sitting up by himself and rolling around like crazy. He now loves spoons, apple/sweetpotatoes, and cheerios. I recently cut most of the tags off his toys and sewed them onto a square piece of silver material. He loves it. I figured he always goes for the tags first on his toys anyway, so why not make a toy out of it! He also likes to see his family on the web-cam. No teeth yet, just swollen gums that make him drool and chew like crazy.

5 comments:

Nancy T said...

oooooh! I want to kiss him!

Unknown said...

ahhh he's so cute! he eats cheerios? I didn't know they were old enough for that. cool. Jake is sure cute though.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I see you are starting him off early with the treats. That's my kind of teething ring - a lollipop!

Michelle said...

Chub a lub! Someone blow on that tummy for me!! Oh he's so cute!

Growing-up-walker said...

You are always so rescourceful. That is a way good idea. I may just have to steel it from you sometime. He is getting big and what a cutie.