So we just had our inspections on the house we are going to buy. It's in the city of Valley Park, which we love, and we can't wait to move in and fix things up a bit! Let us know what you think and any advice for first time home buyers would be appreciated!!!
10 comments:
Don't cut the trees! build some tree houses with rope walkways that go from tree to tree!
Richard
I think the house is super cute, has lots of potential and would be way fun to make it yours! We are both way exctied for you all and can't wait to see it in person. My advice to you, don't take on too many projects at once. That's what I tend to do then I drive myself crazy trying to get it all done and don't enjoy the process of doing it. Good Luck!!
Congrats on the new house, very exciting. Looks like you have a lot of fun projects ahead of you.
A HOUSE?! LUCKY!
That is so awesome. I'm sure Dave will have something cooked up for the back yard. Still waiting on our "house" here in summit county. If you can afford more than a yurt, then you're doing pretty good here.
Happy Easter! Good Luck with all that water! and Congratulations on the house! we are still looking! and we aren't having eater till next sunday, we took a trip to canada and ended up traveling on Easter. and we aren't planning on the floo thing so you can keep that for yourself! :) the house looks really nice! we might get to build a new one, up on my parents place, but if not then we will have to settle for a condo, house prices are outragouse out here! how much did you end up paying for it? square footage? # of bedrooms? give me all the ins and outs. : ) anyway Congrats! i hope you love it!
Amy, congrats, love the house! It should be a really fun fiing it up. I love the show "House Flippers" on TLC. As they would say, "tear down the wall and open up the space." I do have to say, I love the 80's bathroom, nothing like the ability to play chess on your bathroom floor! Great house, Good luck!
Wow, it's huge!!! How exciting for you guys! I bet your hubby has some big plans for that big yard. Congratulations!
Wow! Congrats on the house! I am way happy for you guys. I can't believe you didn't call and let me know you were approved. I am glad your Easter was fun. You should call me soon.
My big sister advice is...ah who am I kidding. I don't have any. Unless you have extra money after buying the house...then I could come up with lots of suggestions. The top on that list would be to hire painters and have them get it done all in one day! That's luxury!
P.S. I second Dedra's idea!
Post a Comment