I think it's beautiful!! I love the paint colors and I love the little window in the kitchen that looks into the other room. I think it's a great home and you're going to love being home owners! My 1 piece of advice? Watch HGTV like your life depended on it :)
I think the house is great!!! I'm so excited for you. I wish Adam and I could get a house sometime soon, but at least its in the future somewhere. The house has great potential!
7 comments:
That house is flippin' sweet. Do you think that I could be like your secret service captain or something?
Yeah!!! It looks great. I'm excited for you!!!!!
I love the green color of the walls! Not so much the pink tile though :)
Pull out your Martha Stewart-ness (or call Mrs. Clark :)!!
Yea! Home ownership is the best!
It looks so great. There is so much potential too!
I think it's beautiful!! I love the paint colors and I love the little window in the kitchen that looks into the other room.
I think it's a great home and you're going to love being home owners!
My 1 piece of advice? Watch HGTV like your life depended on it :)
I think the house is great!!! I'm so excited for you. I wish Adam and I could get a house sometime soon, but at least its in the future somewhere. The house has great potential!
Post a Comment