Thursday, March 27, 2008

Top Level

Hallway
Looking into the dining room/kitchen
Lovely floor that will be ripped out. (It's plastic!)
Kitchen
Breakfast bar that hopefully will be turned into an island
boys room
master room
Bath #1 (check out that toilet!)
I forgot to take a picture of the third bedroom. It's a little smaller than the other two but looks about the same.

3 comments:

Jason Findlay said...

Michelle says that bathroom reminds her of of Grandma Allen's basement bathroom. If you ask me though, I'd be in there everyday playing chess on that floor. Go ahead and let your imagination take you for a stroll on that last comment... anyway. We're very happy for you. I need to fly out now and check out the new pad don't I?

Alicia said...

yay, you are buying a house?! It looks very cute and I know you are probably going to have so much fun decorating it. I want to see pics. as you do so- you are so creative and I love seeing the things you come up with! I really like the trees. Congrats!

Precept said...

I think your Handy Dandy David will love fixing up all sorts of stuff. We're happy for you and welcome to our humble neighborhood! Heather