Sunday, March 16, 2008

Are you converted?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Heck yes! Caleb, you are so cute! We are so happy you blogged!!!!

Jenny said...

Can you blog it? What? I can't believe he said that, how hilarious. Super cute, he is a smarty.

Dana Marie said...

Cutest thing EVER! He's getting so big! I LOVE that he asked you to blog it! Too funny!

Michelle said...

I'm converted...but I was a little scared at the end of the first verse...righ-teous-GRRRRRRR! How cute. NOw that's a post!

Danielson Family said...

He is so cute! I miss you guys.

Growing-up-walker said...

How cute is that?! Kimball started talking to his video and danced. It was so cute! They grow up too fast. So when are you going to visit my blog? I just tagged you and I hope you do this one. It would be fun to see. Love you guys