

The weather has been beautiful the last few days. I even got a sunburn (which really isn't too difficult when you are using Retin-A) but just thought I'd put that out there for all of you who just had more snow over the weekend! I'm sorry!
Hey Natalie, want another photo project? Can you combine the two top photos and make it so both of the boys are smiling? Let me know that you think!
9 comments:
The pictures are adorable! I love the look of spring and am envious being as I'm one of those people who got more snow. You're boys are so handsome!
They are so so cute!! I love the setting--it looks so idyllic. Thanks for posting them. Give all your boys (David included) a big hug from me.
Hmmm, I'm not sure, just because the angle of the two pics is slightly different. But I'll try it out and let you know!
Natalie
cute pictures! we also got more snow, check out my blog, there are pictures, well Picture anyway. did you have a good conferance? i quite enjoyed sister Tanners and Brother Ballards talks. i hear the preisthood sesion was rather entertaining as well. Good luck with all the house stuff, are you guys moved in yet? i'm counting down only 14 more weeks! can you beleive it? probly can... it seems to be dragging on for me right now. : )
The boys are looking so grown up! Miss you guys lots.
YEah a new post! Whoooohoooo! What cutie boys. We miss them (and you :)) lots!
Very cute pictues!
It looks so... warm there. So vary warm. Looks almost like spring. I hear that it's April in some parts of the country. It's still January here. Cute pics!
Thank Heaven for our honeys. You guys are such a cute family. Perfect perfect perfect for each other.
Post a Comment