Anyway, nights have been crazy, too, with not much sleep and last night wasn't any different. Early this morning we heard Caleb crying. David went in to check on him and Caleb told him that he didn't want "Soft Bear's head to have a hole in it." He was pretty upset about it all and calmed down after David told him that Mommy would sew it up it the morning. Well, as you can see by the pictures, surgery went fine and Soft Bear is recovering comfortably. All in a days work!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Trauma, Life in the E.R.
Anyway, nights have been crazy, too, with not much sleep and last night wasn't any different. Early this morning we heard Caleb crying. David went in to check on him and Caleb told him that he didn't want "Soft Bear's head to have a hole in it." He was pretty upset about it all and calmed down after David told him that Mommy would sew it up it the morning. Well, as you can see by the pictures, surgery went fine and Soft Bear is recovering comfortably. All in a days work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ha HA! I saw the words "emergency room" and almost had a panic attack! Poor soft bear! Is he getting any meds too?
What a fine surgeon you turned out to be. You are amazing. You can draw, paint, find star constilations, cook, sew, do pretty much anything and now you are a surgeon. You never cease to amaze me.
A mother's job is never done.
Oh ya I just tagged your son. You should look at my blog and see what the tag is.
oh...what a sad week. :(
I was a bit concerned that soft bear had been shot! Glad you could repair him so well. Love the picture of Jake with his finger...well, I won't finish that sentence :)
I hope you all are feeling better! By the way I got money from UPS so I can get the Pretender series again and send them to you.
"where Caleb lives?"
(repeat 20,000 times)
-From Olivia :)
so glad that the bear made it through ok. i know at our house it's always a tragity when anything is missing or broken, i've found it unusually hard lately to keep track of all her IMAGINARY friends. we keep leaving them in the car, at the store, gramma's , in canada etc. she's practically inconsolable. most of the time we can find them in her pockock but i tell you if she wore a dress that day.... DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA! : )
Hope everyone gets feeling better, i hate being the medicine fairy, it's really wearing! Good Luck! : )
Post a Comment