Monday, April 7, 2008

How Sweet is Da Honey



















Can I just tell you how lucky I am to have the Husband that I have! The other day I hurt my back carrying car seats and a stroller up our apartment stairs. Well, I haven't been able to bend over very easily or carry kids much, so David has really had to do a lot. I was just thinking of all the reasons why I love him so much and why he is so perfect for me. Here are a few of them:
1. He goes shopping for paint samples with me just because he knows I'm excited about it.
2. He'll watch chick-flicks and occasionally Jane Austen movies with me.
3. He eats everything I cook and acts like it is the most delicious thing he has ever tasted. (What About Bob? anyone......)
4. He would rather play with our boys than guys his own age!
5. He is excited when I have a fun day or when something good happens to me.
6. He still brings me flowers often. (I think the temple flowers smell better anyway!)
7. He rubs my neck, back, feet, and hands whenever I ask him to.
8. He always shares his drink with me.
9. He gets excited about new tractors! (Even if he doesn't get to take them home)
10. He tells me he loves me and gives me a kiss every single day.

I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful father, priesthood holder, friend and handsome hunk there ever was! I love you Honey!

3 comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

My husband watches chic flicks with me too - and he even likes some of them! Aren't husbands fantastic? (Love the What About Bob image...)

Nora Mair said...

I haven't been to your blog in a while. You're buying a house with bathroom(S)! So exciting. Your boys are adorable and I love that fence too. Hope your back is better soon. Vanessa's Trent is in the thick of that too. Yuck.

Jenny said...

Awe, reminds me Elder Ballards talk. (Back pain etc.) You do have a great husband, love the pictures of him with the kids, very cute.