Like "Hanson" without the "H"
Ooooooh....I LOVE mint and chocolate! (My favorite kind of ice cream is mint chocolate) Just tell me, are they better than Mystic Mints?
How have I not been made aware of this cookie until now?!?!I MUST have one.
When did these come out??!! I've been a fan of mint milanos for a long time, as you know!
So, I read your blog and yesterday at the store they were calling my name. A little bit pricey, but I made the splurge. Now my only complaint is that they were gone way too fast! So good, especially with a glass of whole milk:)
Never tried them. I will have to sometime
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ooooooh....I LOVE mint and chocolate! (My favorite kind of ice cream is mint chocolate) Just tell me, are they better than Mystic Mints?
How have I not been made aware of this cookie until now?!?!
I MUST have one.
When did these come out??!! I've been a fan of mint milanos for a long time, as you know!
So, I read your blog and yesterday at the store they were calling my name. A little bit pricey, but I made the splurge. Now my only complaint is that they were gone way too fast! So good, especially with a glass of whole milk:)
Never tried them. I will have to sometime
Post a Comment