Some more cute pictures I "couldn't resist" adding to the blog! The one of Caleb is for you Sis. Preston! Soft Bear has become the chosen flavor of the month!
We can't believe how big both of the boys are getting. Thanks for keeping us up to date. The kids love to see pictures of the cousins and ask about you guys all the time.
Can you believe I am posting something! The world is coming to an end. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Jacob is a chunk. He is very cute. You can add us on your blog if you'd like. I like looking at yours. You do a good job with it.
6 comments:
How cute! Your boys are growing up so fast! I bet you just love your new camera you got before you moved:)
I think Jacob is looking more and more like you (Amy) everyday! Super cute!!
cute, cute boys! they are gettimg big!
I love the pics. Jacob is getting cuter all the time!
We can't believe how big both of the boys are getting. Thanks for keeping us up to date. The kids love to see pictures of the cousins and ask about you guys all the time.
Can you believe I am posting something! The world is coming to an end. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Jacob is a chunk. He is very cute. You can add us on your blog if you'd like. I like looking at yours. You do a good job with it.
Post a Comment