
Here is an example of my ongoing mission to make our home like a visitor's center. I've had this idea to make a family tree for a while and just now got around to it. This tree goes back three generations. It was fun to learn more about David's side of the family and remember more about mine.
9 comments:
More like a visitor's center...hehe I love the tree did you etch it? Is it saran? So crafy..
I like your tree too. How did you do it?
Posts, mother! Whoohoo. What cute boys you have. We miss you. Congrats on the car. Ah freedom.
I, too, would like to know how you made it. What a fun project.
You painted that on the glass didn't you! soo cute! good work woman!
Very cool! I want to hear how you did it, too!
I painted the tree on some plexi glass, then I printed the names on vellum and glued them on with clear glue. The stuff crinkled on the back is crinkled up vellum. So, all in all, pretty darn easy!
Yeah easy if you can paint! Haha but it is really cute and I want one :). I find out in a few hours what I am having! I will call you when I find out.
You never cease to amaze me. Really, What can't you do? Oh, by the way I love it!
Post a Comment