Friday, December 23, 2011

Temple Lights


Last night we went up to the St. Louis temple and took some pictures. We were going to do some family shots too but it was freezing and Jake fell asleep on the way there. Caleb and I had a great time though, taking photos while David hung out in the warm van with Jake and Emmy. I think it was worth the frozen hands and wet toes! Thanks David, for indulging me and for creating such a beautiful light display. The lights turned out beautiful, all 2 and 3/4 Miles of them!
I love how all the lights lead up to the temple. "There's a double meaning in that."
David's favorite one.
David's favorite angle of the temple.

My favorite one.
I love how the flag is blurred in this one.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

YAY I LOVE THE NEW FAMILY PIC. IT'S ABOUT TIME.
Darling family.