Friday, December 23, 2011

6 Months

Emeline is half a year old and I am wondering where the time has gone. I can't believe she has grown so big already. I am sad when I fold up blankets that are now too small for her, but so excited when I open up a new box of hand me downs in the next size up. She brings so much joy to our family and we cannot imagine things without her.

Here are the stats:
Weight: 13lbs 9oz 10%
Height: 26 1/4in 60%
Head size: 42 1/4 cm 50%

Emmy is a pro at baby food now. Her favorites are sweet potatoes and pears. She lets me know when she is still hungry and likes to hold the spoon when she is done. She still loves to play with her brothers and they are so sweet to her. Sitting up is becoming easier now and she can now sit for a few seconds on her own. Emmy has discovered books and loves to point to all the babies' eyes.
Emeline has such a silly and sweet personality. She gives the best smiles when she wakes up in the morning or after her naps and I love how she can barely contain herself when she sees me. She loves her daddy too and gets so excited when he gets home from work.

I love this picture! Emmy is teething like crazy and makes this face while smacking her gums. It's so sad but so cute.


3 comments:

Ansonville Homepage said...

We like the pictures and the kids are really shooting up like there is no tomorrow.

We really miss you guys!

Love Dad and Mom Anson

Nancy T said...

That face is HILARIOUS!

Nancy T said...

That face is HILARIOUS!