Thursday, December 29, 2011

City Museum

We had a great Christmas Eve playing downtown at the City Museum. What an interesting place! We decided to repeat last year's tradition and go with our church friends for a discounted price. It was so nice to be surrounded by our ward family and no matter where we went in the museum, we were surrounded by friends. We had a lot of the museum to ourselves for a while because most people don't want to get up that early on Christmas Eve.

It was amazing the difference in the way Caleb and Jacob played this year. Caleb was much more confident in his climbing and sliding and Jacob actually explored a bit. Maybe next year we can get him to go down a slide! Emmy just enjoyed looking around at everything and visiting with all her friends. This year was different for me too because I got to explore a bit. Last year I was pregnant and couldn't fit anywhere. I also had fun taking even more pictures. Everywhere I turned there was something interesting.



David sometimes thinks he is a monkey. He tried this last year too and informed me that this year he is "getting old".
This sign cracked me up. I think I need it for my kitchen.
I played around with my shutter speed a bit and the white blur is David sliding down the side of the ramp. The boys had so much fun running and running and running and....you get the idea.
I swear I was the one chasing him!

I think the best part about this place was the floor. Everything at the museum is made from recycled materials.




My version of a Picasso.





See you guys again next year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite picture is the one of Caleb climbing the grand staircase at the entrance. Loved the colors... Heather

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

SUper fun pictures, cool camera effects, cute kids, and I want a museum like that here. The end.

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Ok, cuz. I have to see this place in person. I'm inviting myself and my family. Please?