
Last weekend we took a trip with David's parents and sister to visit the relatives in Indiana. We drove five hours to Tell City and pretty much ate, sat and talked the entire time. What a life! It's probably one of the most relaxing vacations I've had in a while, so thanks Dad and Mom for bringing us along on your jaunt! We miss everyone already and can't wait to go back and visit again.
I LOVE the picture up above! This photo totally represents the welcome that we had our entire visit. I have never met such wonderfully sincere, kind and generous people. And we're related!!!! How did I get so lucky?

This was a pretty typical scene at any given time during the day. Don't let David fool you. He got whooped.....Big Time! Those relatives can sure beat us "city folk" in pool.

David and Caleb hanging out in the barn watching the pool match. They got in some good father son time.

I could get used to this view. Nine acres of gorgeous land that Uncle Sam and Aunt Tammy were so generous to share with us.

Caleb on the 4-wheeler. He and all the grand kids had so much fun pretending to be fire fighters.

Jake and Uncle Sam's tractor. He was in heaven!

Uncle Wayne and Aunt Juanita visited the cemetery with us.

David and his dad in front of David's grandparents' grave in Tell City. It was really nice to get to see it in person.

Our handsome
chauffeur.

Party time in the Anson van. Poor Nicole was a trooper in the back between the car seats. We couldn't have made it without her, although she probably could have made it just fine without us!!!

The in-laws. Pat, Jimmy, Betty, Donna (mom), Wayne, and Sam.

The siblings. The master of tease himself (we have proof!) Paul
Ohie, Dad (Kenny), Juanita, Robert and Tammy. What a bunch of Hooligans! Because of them, the
tooth fairy owes Caleb "no less than twenty bucks!"

Cousins! They ran wild the whole weekend and had a ball!

Tuckered out on the way home. Nicole saw Jake reading the same page for a while and finally realized he had actually fallen asleep. Dig the shades, Dude!
4 comments:
Hi Amy.
Reba here. found your blog and love reading about your family and adventures. :)
Does that tie make me look fat? Thank you for coming with us to Indiana. Donna, Nicole and I really enjoyed ourselves. Especially when we were with you all.
Thanks for being such a gem of a daughter. David is truly blessed, and so are we! Love you!
Dad
As I was scrolling down I thought, "I wonder if Jakey got to see some tractors..." And there it is! What a fun time!
I'm glad you got to have such a great time with the Anson relatives. Reminds me of the book "The Relatives Came". Looks like everyone had a blast.
Post a Comment