Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Look Who's 3!




Jake is a very unique kid and we love him so much. I asked him what kind of B-day he wanted and he told me he wanted a tractor one.....again. Surprise, surprise! I love this kid so much. Even though he only tolerates me sometimes, and continues to be a dedicated "Daddy's Boy", I know he will grow up independent and passionate about the things he likes! He is a silly, mischievous boy who is, what I call, the poster child for reverse psychology. If it isn't his idea, it doesn't fly! He loves his brother and the cartoon Max and Ruby. He eats a butter and jam sandwich, blueberries and cheese sticks every day for lunch and loves the color red. He loves Jango Fett from Star Wars and does all of the sound effects when he and Caleb play.

Jake grew three inches in the last 8 months and I am so excited to see him grow even more, every day. We love you Jacob David!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

OOOOHHHH!!!! It's a good thing you guys are coming home in a few months! Those boys are so precious! Thanks for posting pictures.

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Oh my, I miss them so much too! Jacob and Benjamin sound so much alike right now. I know if we lived closer they would be best friends. Benjamin loves tractors, planes, trains, the color orange (not red), anything that is his idea and he is now a daddy's boy all the way too. He will only tolerate me once in a while so I now know what you are going through. We can't wait to see you guys!!

ansons said...

We love you, too, Jake. Can't wait for November.