Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Caleb is in First Grade





My heart is so full of love for this kid. He is so kind, forgiving and thoughtful. He has grown so much. My neighbor took a picture of him on the first day of school because I couldn't find my camera, but I haven't gotten it yet. I'll add it later when she emails it to me.

Caleb is so excited to be in first grade and can already read with the best of them. He loves computer time, P.E. and most of all, music class. His favorite thing to do is play the musical instruments. He loves Star Wars, reading books, watching movies, playing Wii, playing with his brother and friends, and his family. He doesn't like whipping cream or anything creamy for that matter. He also doesn't like potatoes.

Caleb is a good friend and a very righteous kid. I am so proud of him and his little growing testimony. He knows he is a child of God and acts like one. We love you so much Caleb!

1 comment:

ansons said...

First grade! Wow! Zac just recently discovered a series of Star Wars books. Looks like they will have even more to talk about at Thanksgiving.