Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Japanese Festival at Botanical Gardens

We recently had the opportunity to go to the Japanese Festival at the Missouri Botanical Gardens. David is taking a Master Gardener class there and has done a lot of service hours in the Japanese Garden. Thanks to this, we were all able to get in free and enjoy the festivities!


LOVE the sumo wrestler. I didn't even edit on purpose. Thanks Katie for blocking the view!

David helped build this fence and got to teach some others how to tie some special knots. What a Scout! The gardens and weather were beautiful and we had wonderful friends to spend the day with. Thanks for coming along Brimhalls!

Check out these water lilies! Boo yah! They get less wrinkly and unravel as they get more mature. Man, I wish that's how it happened to me....

2 comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Amy I always love when you post - you still make me laugh hysterically! :)

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

I'm with Melissa! I love your blog. And as an extra treat - I'd didn't know I'd bump into my folks and Aunts/Uncles, too! Cool!