Tuesday, September 14, 2010

sewing project




I recently threw a baby shower for a friend and needed some ideas, so I logged on to Martha Stewart's website and happened upon the cutest pattern. I know I don't have a girl, but I couldn't help myself. I followed the instructions and after reading a few rough reviews I finally figured out how to make it. I decided the pattern wasn't worth it so I changed it into something that I liked and I think works a ton better. It's also a lot easier so if any of you want to make it, I will send you some pictures and instructions on what I did. Thanks mom for teaching me how to sew!

7 comments:

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

I love it!! Its so cute! Miss you so much!

Marc and Liz Anson said...

SEW cute!! :)

Davis and Laura said...

That is great!!! So funny though because I just re did my chair in that fabric...we must have the same taste, and I'll take that as a compliment! Cute stuff! :)

MegHaNE said...

SUPER CUTE!! you will have to teach me how to make one!! love it!

Jen said...

Amy-I totally want your pattern. I want to make some for my girls. My e-mail is jennifer.burnett@imail.org. Thanks AMY!!

always loven life said...

Oh my goodness. How adorable. You are so talented my friend!! miss your smiling face!

Tammy said...

Holy smokes lady, you've been busy! keep up all the good mama'in! :) hope you guys are having fun and being good! ~HUGS!