Thursday, September 2, 2010

Do Not Feed The Animals!


What in the world is this guy eating!!! We went to the zoo the other day and saw this prairie dog just sitting there. I don't think he moved the entire time. The other dogs must bring him his food on a silver platter while he watches football all afternoon. Anyway, I thought he was totally hysterical.

11 comments:

Nancy T said...

His name is Bubba.

Davis and Laura said...

Yes! I love it!!!!

MegHaNE said...

somedays i feel like that!! what a little chunker!! but could you bring me my food on a silver platter, that would be wonderful!

Carly G. said...

That is hilarious!
Thanks for your funny pregnancy-dream story! It made my day :)

Michelle said...

That is just way too funny!! He has thunder thighs!! Ha ha! I'm lol-ing.

Marc and Liz Anson said...

I love it :) You are super hilarious! One day I hope to grow up to be just like you.

Ashley said...

Oh my word, that made me laugh so hard this morning! Thanks for starting off my day right :)

Joe Average Writer said...

Uh...that's the way it's supposed to work.

shuan 8 pai said...

The last time I went to the zoo, I stayed at the prairie dog pen(??) for about 20 minutes. They are just TOO cute!!

shuan 8 pai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

Holy Smokes that's one heafty puppy!