This was David's favorite. No surprise there! I've never seen so many tractors before! There must have been at least 25 or so.
Monday, December 8, 2008
I am thankful for Turkey!
We had a nice Thanksgiving at our wonderful friends' house, the Brimhalls. We started the morning off at the Thanksgiving day parade downtown. Here were some of my favorite attractions:


For Dinner I brought the original and delightful Pond Scum. Amy, apparently my fridge works!
I also brought a sour cream-lemon pie, which, as soon as I was done putting the whipping cream on, promptly fell face down onto the floor. Luckily we dined with folks who are not so much into outward appearences!
What Thanksgiving would be complete without a green bean casserole. mmmmm! Come to think of it, I can't see very many green beans in there.....
Thanks so much to our friends here, who are more like family, when we couldn't be with our family in Utah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what??? no picture of the turkey?? Or of those dear friends???
That sour cream cake looks SO good my mouth started to water just lookin at it! GINA
That shopping cart is awesome!
long live the scum!
Post a Comment