Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Temple lights, midwest style.






I thought I would post some pictures of the St. Louis Temple and the Christmas lights. David worked for weeks on this fun and daring adventure and put about 30 strands of lights in each tree. He says he wants to put even more on next year! It is an amazing sight from the highway. Truly spectacular!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful! Good job

PS your comment verification was 'modest'. Pretty cool

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Wow - that's a lot of lights! And such straight lines on the lawn, too... :) Beautiful.

Ashley said...

Good job David! How long are they going to leave them up? I'll be sad if I don't get to see them in real life!

Dana Marie said...

WTG, David! It looks AMAZING! Wish I could see it in person!

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Okay, wow, it sure IS a small world! I know Moka from her days as a kid in Maryland. I used to babysit her. Her brother, Peter, is the Best Family on my blogging friends list. That's just amazing!! So much for six degrees of separation - we'll take just two!

Steve and Chelle said...

OHH, Love the lights!!

and we miss you! wish we could see you! But at least we can still keep in touch!

Happy Holidays! Let us know about your St. Louis Christmas!

Michelle said...

What Amy forgot to mention is she MADE THE WREATH! Looks fantastic guys. nice teamwork.

Tammy said...

Great Job, Dave! : ) thanks for shareing Amy, I love Christmas lights!

Nancy T said...

Wow! David, how beautiful! Can you fly out here next year and do our lights?!! Amy, What a beautiful wreath! You are such an artist!