This year for Christmas I wanted to start some new traditions, so I thought it would be fun to go to a Christmas tree farm and cut down our own tree. I looked online at various places and found a place called Christmas Tree Mountain only about 45 minutes away. Sounds "quaint" aye? Well, let's just say we got a real bargain. Any size tree for $22. I'm all about a good deal.
I think that this is my favorite picture of the whole trip. So classy!

On the way home we stopped to eat at Cracker Barrel. The boys were so tired they could barely eat and thankfully had a nap in the car on the way home.

On the way home we stopped to eat at Cracker Barrel. The boys were so tired they could barely eat and thankfully had a nap in the car on the way home.
Here is the finished version. I had to run out and buy ribbon and more ornaments. We aren't used to having such a full tree!

P.S. Mom and Dad A. Here's my nativity set up on our windowsill. I thought you might like to see how great it looks. Thanks!
5 comments:
The garbage can picture is wonderful! I love your tree--it's real big.
Please don't embarrass me by checking my blog and looking at my Christmas tree. I think I would shrivel up and die :)
The nativity looks great but so does the tree!
Yeah only a week till Christmas! I bet your house smells lovley, all pineee! mmmm!
Your tree and nativity look great. You are just so creative!
Post a Comment