Like "Hanson" without the "H"
Wow can you guys dance! Move over Osmonds!
LOVE IT!! How funny!! We did that same thing last year. Thanks for the laugh!
Impressive - you make great elves!!! I'm going over there right now to see how my ladies look on the dance floor, too!! Thanks!
Wow, I can't believe how big your "baby" is! It has been way too long since I have seen you guys!
HE HE! Better than last year. Natalie had just woken up when I started this. She's looking at me with these HUGE eyes.
I loved this and i copied you! LOL : )
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow can you guys dance! Move over Osmonds!
LOVE IT!! How funny!! We did that same thing last year. Thanks for the laugh!
Impressive - you make great elves!!! I'm going over there right now to see how my ladies look on the dance floor, too!! Thanks!
Wow, I can't believe how big your "baby" is! It has been way too long since I have seen you guys!
HE HE! Better than last year. Natalie had just woken up when I started this. She's looking at me with these HUGE eyes.
I loved this and i copied you! LOL : )
Post a Comment