Like "Hanson" without the "H"
Ooooh! I just want to hug him!
It is great to see Jacob getting around, look out Caleb little brother is mobile!!
That is one awsome 'crawl'!! how is he on the stairs?
Jake is so cute!!I am back in the blogging world!! my new address ismy3crazyboyz.blogspot.comGINA
That was so funny! Thanks for sharing.
and it's for the aunts. I thought that was dang cute. Just look at those HUGE brown eyes!
oh my gosh he is getting so big!! i he so cute!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ooooh! I just want to hug him!
It is great to see Jacob getting around, look out Caleb little brother is mobile!!
That is one awsome 'crawl'!! how is he on the stairs?
Jake is so cute!!I am back in the blogging world!! my new address is
my3crazyboyz.blogspot.com
GINA
That was so funny! Thanks for sharing.
and it's for the aunts. I thought that was dang cute. Just look at those HUGE brown eyes!
oh my gosh he is getting so big!! i he so cute!!
Post a Comment