Saturday, November 29, 2008

No, this is not my house....

I laughed so hard when we drove past this house tonight, so I thought I'd share it! You can't see it very well in this video but the lights were all different colors and they had music playing for all the neighbors to enjoy! My favorite part is the ferris wheel on the front porch.

5 comments:

angie0726 said...

There is a house off of Hawkins that you can get out and walk through his yard. Its amazing/crazy!! But the kids love it.

Nancy T said...

Our new neighbors across the street are almost as bad. They want to get the controll that synchronizes the music with the lights for next year (couldn't afford it this year, so they say). I'll take a picture and send it.

Nancy T said...

Are they playing Greek music?

Tammy said...

Happy Christmas! did you guys have a good thanksgiving?

Danielson Family said...

Can anyone say Christmas Vacation?