Here are the before and after pictures of the kitchen. I'm excited to get my pot rack up and everything in. We have a few more things to do, but It's pretty much finished.

Here is the boys' room. I'm going to paint clouds on the light blue part, but here it is so far. Let me know what you think!
11 comments:
I like the new, looks like you have been very busy! Hang in there there is nothing like the "joys of home ownership"!
Love you,
Dad and Mom Anson
I think you put "Trading Spaces" to shame. Great job. I loved the before and afters! Your kitchen looks brand new!
Your kitchen is amazing!! I love what you have done great job!
I love it too! Esp. getting rid of the pink. :) I love looking at what you do in decorating- you are so creative!
I love everything that you have done so far!! You have such an eye for decorating...do you want to come and decorate my place?
Looks great!
The light fixture in the kitchen looks really cool. Did you get a new stove too? It lloks great. Take a vacation and come out here and finish my kitchen that I started in November!!
Can I just say, Wow! You guys did such a good job. I love the color in the kitchen and the island is awesome! The boys room looks great. You guys are seriously professionally painters. Can you come out to California and help me with mine? Please! You both are so talented, you should start your own show on HGTV. I would watch it! Love ya
Love the cabinets. I wanted to paint ours white but I was too afraid I would ruin them.
I love it! You are so creative. Really, you've done a great job and should be very proud of yourselves.
I was just going to read and hop but I have to comment on the befores and afters. WOW! You have an eye. I never would have thought to have the wall color meet the pegs and be the same color--and you made purple countertops look amazing! I want to paint my cabinets now.
Post a Comment