Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Boy

Yesterday was Caleb's birthday. I have enjoyed so much about him these last four years. A mother certainly couldn't ask for a better kid. I could go on and on about his wonderful attributes but instead I'll just tell you some of my favorites!

1. He has the best heart. I don't know anyone who cares about people the way Caleb does. He is so genuine and sincere, and he gets along with anyone.
2. He is incredible silly! I wish I could see the world the way he does.
3. Those dimples and deep brown, puppy-dog eyes!
4. He tells me that I'm pretty and says, "Thank you for making a great dinner!" (he says this often and unprompted!)
5. He loves to sing primary songs and is not ashamed of it.

Here's to you my Birthday Boy. Your Daddy, Brother and I love you so much and we can't wait to see what next year will bring. You are amazing!




























6 comments:

Alicia said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Caleb! He is getting so big.

Nancy T said...

Thanks so much for the pictures and the video! I'm so grateful for modern technology to keep us close. Love, Mom-Grandma

Michelle said...

I love those big brown puppy-dog eyes too! Oh and the dimples. He's growing up WAY too fast. Happy birthday little man!

Unknown said...

HAPPY LATE B-DAY Caleb. I was going to send some cards with some stickers but Abi got really sick and we've been in the house as much as possible since. I'll get something to you soon. We love you and miss you!

Tammy said...

It's his birthday already?!?! i didn't realize he was a June baby. Can you beleive that we are all going to have 4 year olds this year! : ) it's so exciteing to see them grow! Happy Birthday Caleb!!

Stephanie said...

Amy your boys are so stinkin cute and such good kids! Happy Birthday to Caleb, they grow too fast!