Wednesday, July 23, 2014

4th of july

The 4th of July was so nice this year, thanks to fun friends and mild weather. We headed over in the morning to set up our blankets at the park and discovered a car show at the church next door. I found my dream car, a 1950's Corvette in turquoise. I am in love with that car. Anyway, in the evening we headed to the park with David's co-worker and his wife. We sat around, chatted and ate delicious food. The firework show was the best we have seen yet and had some really cool new ones that we hadn't seen before. I didn't take too many photos; I guess we were having too much fun and my hands might have been full of peanut butter M&M's.

 photo 4thofjuly.jpg 

2 comments:

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

I love all these pictures and seeing all the posts to catch up. You know what I've noticed? Y'all spend a lot of time and take lots of pictures outdoors. Awesome!

Unknown said...

How perfect!