Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July

We have had a good month and I wanted to post a few random pictures that I have taken.

Emmy is so funny! We were at Fritz's Frozen Custard for family night and she was pretending that the wind was blowing her. I have no idea where she comes up with things!

Jacob received his Camouflage belt in Karate and was recommended for their Leadership Club!

David had his 33rd Birthday and we celebrated with a giant pan of peanut butter bars and letterboxing. I love him.

Blue skies with white puffy clouds over the Meramec River. It's a common scene that I never want to forget.  

 photo july.jpg

Emmy wanted to be a ballerina the other day. She doesn't like any wet on her clothes so if she gets a drop of water on them, she strips naked. She ended up looking like this, dancing around the living room. She is Bea-u-ti-ful!

 photo 46c4b1fd-3671-4ea9-b4c5-db1602009975.jpg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This comment vomes up as unknown, but this is yor mother! Anyway, these photos are absolutely hilarious and are so "Emmy"!!