

The Cardinals have just won the World Series!!!! They have had an incredible season and we are so excited. The streets are filled with fireworks and celebrating and everyone is so proud of our team. We have loved cheering this season for our home-town team! Rally Squirrel!
5 comments:
I cheered them on just for you guys! It was nice to have at least ONE team win last night. Can't say the same about the Cougs.
We cheered them on and didn't miss a game either. Marc laughed at me a few times becuase I would get SO into it. YAY Cardinals!!
I LOVE the shadow picture!
I wondered if I would see a post from you about this!! I thought about you the whole time.
Love that last picture...and I won't tell you who we were rooting for, but, my husband did graduate high school in Texas...forgive us!
Post a Comment