Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Emmy's 4 month photo shoot

Here are some of my favorite shots:



On to the stats:

Weight: an even 12 lbs. 20%
Height: 25 in. 75%
Likes and dislikes: Emeline loves to grab things with both hands now. She loves chewing on her little plastic rings and her ballerina doll. She is teething and basically wants to chew all the time. She is getting a little pickier about who holds her and is starting to really recognized the faces of her family. Emeline can roll over both ways but doesn't like to. She prefers to fuss until I feel sorry for her and turn her over. I know, terrible, but I can't resist. She also laughs now and then when something strikes her fancy. It is the best sound ever!

We started her on cereal yesterday and she was thrilled. She has always shown an interest when we eat and I think it made her feel pretty darn cool Ü No fruits and veggies yet, but as soon as she masters the cereal, we will try those.

She is doing OK at night and still wakes up several times to eat and find her pacifier. She has been taking awesome naps though and loves to cuddle her little lovey blanket that my friend made her.

We love how she makes our family complete and the boys and I just adore her.

On a completely different topic, the St. Louis Cardinals are playing in the World Series!!! Woo hoo! The first game is tonight. Go CARDS!

3 comments:

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

So stinking cute. I just want to squeeze those cheeks! So I got a new phone and went to call you back and realized I don't have your number! I really do want to talk with you. Can you text or call me when you find time. I promise Ill call you!

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Oh my goodness! That girl is CUTE. You guys should make more girls ;) My absolute favorite picutre of her is the first one.

ansons said...

Too cute! I need some more Emmy snuggles.