To me, the best part of the whole thing was the drive to Kansas City. I loaded up with seven of my favorite friends and partied the whole way there!
Oh how I love these back-seat gals! Jenny, Debbie and Terri. We had a wonderful time eating snacks and chatting about everything under the sun. I got a crook in my neck trying to turn and listen to all of their wacky and crazy stories!

Yah. Who's driving anyway? What can I say about the front-seaters? Life is never ever boring with these two women around! Heather and Kim navigated and led us around with finesse! Thank you Heather for driving and Kim for telling her where to go (even if you don't think a wart is a part of the body)!
I was truly lucky to sit in the middle with these two girls. I loved getting to know Jamie better and was so excited to talk with Tina. They are both so funny and kind!
My other favorite thing about this trip was a concert given by Jenny Oaks Baker. I had never heard her play before but left there wanting every single one of her cds. I was so happy that she was part of the musical presentation! All in all, it was a wonderful trip filled with bathtubs, pillows, Oprah and chatting. Thank you Honey for holding down the fort while I was gone and ladies for giving me a fun-filled break that was definitely needed!
(And we really did miss you LeAnn!)
1 comment:
Yeah!!! I loved TOFW and want to go again - I'm trying to get some of my friends to go the conference in April - in Memphis! Close for us both - up for another go-round?
Post a Comment