Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fall Fun and Halloween


Can we say leaves? I think that the people who owned this house before us did not own a rake...or arms. I would say that we have at least five years of leaves stored up in our backyard and we had the brilliant idea of getting rid of them. Too bad we didn't think about having to pick them all up after we made our wonderful, giant pile. Heather, you want to teach that leaf burning class any time soon?

Anyway, the kids had a great time diving (and yes, I literally mean diving) into them. David had a great time chasing the kids with the leaf blower and I had a great time watching!


This was Jake's wonderful Halloween costume. After many attempts at getting him to try on different things, he went with the default, David's "tracterrr" hat. He refused to wear a costume but was thrilled to get candy in his bucket.
Caleb was a ninja and wore an authentic Japanese headband that David got in Japan when he was little. Sorry the picture is so little. I can't find my pictures of the trunk or treat from our church. When I find them, I'll post those.

Caleb wanted a mean pumpkin this year. We had a good time carving it and the neighbors loved it!

4 comments:

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

I love it! Your kids are so stinkin cute!

Michelle said...

A post...and with no blackmail involved. Very impressive....

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Love all the pictures! I'm glad we don't have that many leaves, that is just crazy! Caleb's pumpkin reminds me of the Grinch.

Nancy T said...

Thanks for all the posts! I love the joy on the faces of Jakey and Caleb in the leaves. That hat David wore at the art festival was primo!