For those of you who don't know my brother, Richard, you are definitely missing out. I thought this would be a good time to post this but if you haven't seen the movie White Christmas, it won't be quite as entertaining. Although, I think it's pretty darn awesome. Go Ricky T!
5 comments:
Yeah that is my big brother all right! Amy you need to post yours!
Ha, I love it!! He's dange good! And ya, I'd love to see yours next Amy :)
Ha ha,I had never seen that before. Yeah, My hubby is a stud. :)
I just pulled that movie out the other day and thought of this. I was trying to figure out some way to blackmail him into posting it on facebook, but this will do! Ha ha!! What's better in life than embarrassing your older brother? Really though, he should be proud of this one...
roll over rosemary clooney! too bad he wasn't alive when they casted the movie...although then he would've had to kiss bing...maybe not the best idea!
Post a Comment