Friday, January 1, 2010

Post Thanksgiving post


I know I know! Everyone is posting Christmas, but I just had to do one short one for Thanksgiving first. We had a fun day with lots of good food and friends. We were bummed Jamie and Scott weren't able to make it, but we had a lot of fun with our friends the Williams. I really enjoyed setting the table and making it look pretty. I just noticed that I have no pics of people or food. I guess we were just too busy eating to take any! Oh well, plenty of that coming in my Christmas post. Happy belated Gobble Day!

5 comments:

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

VERY BEAUTIFUL table! I heart it.

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Okay so the table decorations are AMAZING!! Oh and the chairs look like turkey feathers to me :)

Nancy T said...

Your table is beautiful!

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

I thought the table picture was a stock photo of a furniture gallery. Seriously. Have I ever lied to you?

Love the jelly bean boats, too!

Danielson Family said...

The decor turned out so cute! You are so talented!