craigslist
#1. I could surf craigslist all day long. I love the feeling of finding something I've always wanted and paying nothing for it! Oh the sweet rewards!
#2. I could live in my sweat pants if my ego would let me. They are the first thing that I put on when I get home from church on Sunday. I still wear a pair that I bought for girls camp when I was 13.
#3. Teen Fiction! I love spending the afternoon reading a book with a great plot and interesting characters while at the same time, not having to think too hard to be entertained. Suzanne Collins, Sharon Creech, Rebecca Stead, I could go on and on. If you have a good suggestion, send it my way.
#4. Rescue 9-1-1. My heart aches for you! But since you are no longer on, I will have to settle for Trauma, Life in the E.R. or Emergency Level 1. I am completely addicted to these! My adrenaline starts pumping and I can't contain myself. I am there, in the e.r. and saving lives!
#5. My pillow. Enough said.
#6. Pedicures. There is just something about getting my toes tickled that makes me feel so feminine. There is nothing better than sitting in a massage chair while someone pampers me. I just wish they wouldn't talk behind my back in Vietnamese.
#7. Art Supplies. I cannot resist them. I have about a million paintbrushes, art pads, and markers, but for some reason, I feel I always need more.
#8. Jane Austen Movies and spin offs. My mom recently showed me one called Lost in Austen. It's a gem!
#9. American Idol. I have seen every episode except season 1. What can I say. I like to watch people make fools of themselves on national television. I don't know how I feel about Ellen DeGeneres but Simon and I are tight.
#10. Listening to Opera at full volume when I am all alone in my car. And singing along with it.

7 comments:
Oh, Amy my friend, you made me so happy with your teen fiction love. I wish I could name every one of them I've loved, but instead I will let you read about them on my book blog. Here are (all) the teen books I've read. And the middle grade books. And, of course, some of my favorites. Hopefully you will find more to feed your hunger for them.
Rescue 911—sweet!
I was disappointed not to see "collecting horseshoes" or "making booger cookies" on this list! ;)
I have to agree highly with #4, #9 and #10!!! I grew up watching Rescue 911.
You totally need to read the City of Ashes series. It's one of my favorites! (I read 1500 pages in four days while trying to get ready for Christmas and a trip to Utah!)
You'll laugh. Lost in Austin was a movie Tina and I sat through for about what seemed like 8 hours one day with all the interruptions :).
Singing in the car is a good one. I used to be embarassed to do it when the kids were there but not anymore! HA! There is something so freeing about singing at the top of your lungs and not having to worry about how it sounds.
Oh yeah, and "Lost in Austen" is awesome!
"Marry me babes!" Ha ha!
Post a Comment