Saturday, January 16, 2010

7 Years and counting...




To the love of my life, you are wonderful in every way. I am the luckiest girl alive to be your wife. You are my reason for everything and I cannot imagine life without you. I am a better person because of you. You inspire me, love me and help me improve in every way. I love you forever, and then some. Happy anniversary!


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay that second picture looked so much like Caleb. No wonder you were a child model!! Hot stuff. Happy Anniversary. Heather

MegHaNE said...

i agree with heather, that totally looks like caleb standing there! happy aniversary to you guys!

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

I totally remember your wedding! CONGRATS!

Sullivan Family said...

Hope you have a wonderful anniversary!! Our 10 year is in March...I am hoping to be able to web cam with Reid (boo hoo)

always loven life said...

Congrats. Love the pics of David. Hottie. love you guys!

shuan 8 pai said...

He was a child model? Interesting...
Happy Anniversary!

ansons said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! Will you be doing any more modeling soon, David:)

Alicia said...

wow, I was going to say the same thing that caleb looks a lot like David as a kid. Happy Anniversary you two!!!

Michelle said...

Awwwww

Nancy T said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Caleb in that second picture. I don't think I've seen those pictures since before Caleb was born. So cute! Happy anniversary!

adriandgreg said...

Happy Anniversary you two love birds! I can't believe how much David looks like Caleb in that 2nd picture!

adriandgreg said...

So I just realized I said what everyone else did about that picture...must be true!!

Michelle said...

Do I need to threaten again? you know the consequence of not updating this blog...

Kay said...

Hah!! Those are awesome. Happy anniversary (late) and we miss you guys!

Tammy said...

yep I didn't know those were picts of Dave, but happy anniversary!