Things have been crazy here for the past two months. We found out we were pregnant in January and were so excited to surprise the family when they came out to visit this spring. Many of you know that we have since miscarried and I had to have a D&C last week. After weeks on progesterone, blood tests, and heartbreaking silence during the ultrasound, we are finally getting to be a little more functional. I do recognize that our trials are not the most devastating because it always seems that you can find someone else that is going through something worse, but I would have to say this has been quite difficult for us. We have, however, been so blessed to have so much love and support from all of you. Thank you for showing us that you care and can relate. I have posted pictures of things that make me smile even when bad things happen.
Caleb. Need I say more? Actually I will. Caleb has received the first award in the Math Facts program at his school. They go in early every Friday morning and take timed math tests. He completed the first segment and received his blue ribbon. Congratulations Caleb. We are so proud of your achievement!
I just need to say one thing about my wonderful husband. I do not believe I could ever find anyone so wonderful and kind. He took such good care of me during all of this and forever shows me how much I mean to him and how much he is willing to sacrifice for me. How blessed I am to be part of his life! I love you David.
14 comments:
Oh, Amy, I'm so sorry. I'm glad your family is taking such good care of you. You and your sweet family are in my thoughts.
Amy, I am so sorry. I have been through the same thing, and it is VERY difficult. Family, friends and my Heavenly Father is what got me through it. I hope you are doing ok.
Amy, I had no idea you had gone through all this. I'm sorry it happened to you guys, you are such a sweet, great family. I'm thinking of you and sending you more happy vibes.
I love you Amy and I know things will be alright.
Awww, what sweet words and pictures! We love you.
By the way, that is the worst picture I've seen of you. I love it!
I'm so sorry! I had no idea and I hope you all find peace and comfort! Your family is so cute and you all will be in our prayers!
I also had a D/C, right before Sydney. I was surprised to find out how many people experience a miscarriage at least once in their experience. I'm so sorry, and you'll get through it. Good luck with everything.
Amy, we are thinking of you and praying for you! Thank goodness for family and the gospel!
Amy.. You guys are in our prayers. I am sorry. I know things will work out!
Amy, i heard about your loss and i'm so sorry. i wish i could have been there to bring you some nice flowers or bubble bath or somthing. You guys are so strong we wish you the best! Hugs from the Parkers!
Oh man! I'm the last head to read this post. Jason and I love you guys so much and hope everything does feel better soon. Miss you!
Amy, I'm so sad that you had to go through this, I just wanted to say we love you guys and hope you are doing okay. I know that Heavenly Father is totally aware of you and will comfort you when needed. Big hugs from me!!
Amy, I am so sorry. I am just getting around to seeing everyone's blogs. Please let me know if there is anything we can do. Your two boys are cute and I love the picture of you.
Post a Comment