Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome to the Nest

This weekend I threw a shower for my good friend Tina. I stole the theme from Martha Stewart's website and added my own ideas, since her site was acting funky and I couldn't open any of the pages. Ahh! Anyway, with the help of a few other friends, I thought we pulled off a pretty fun shower. We are so excited for you Tina, and can't wait to see your new little one soon! I was too busy after people started coming to actually take pictures of them. Sorry Tina, hopefully we got some on your camera.





6 comments:

Nancy T said...

Martha, Smartha! You are amazing! Everything turned out adorable.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I knew you learned all those Martha ideas from Mrs. Clarke! Totally so cute!

Danielson Family said...

You are so amazing Amy!

Tammy said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!

Tina said...

Thanks so much for the shower Amy! I loved it and everything was adorable! You are so talented! Oh and thanks a ton for all the help yesterday!

always loven life said...

Love the pictures. You forgot to go into detail about the frosting...ummm..frosting.