Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm a Soccer Mom!

This summer a guy in our ward put together a free soccer clinic. Caleb was so excited, and I have to admit, I was too! Buying shin guards and Gatorade is a whole new experience for the both of us. I am now officially a "soccer mom." Well, sort of.


Caleb loved talking to his coaches, dribbling, and playing games. But most of all, he liked playing goalie. In fact, I think he spent more time being "goalie" than participating in the game. He even got some good saves! Go Caleb!!!
I applaud you for going out there and playing in the 110 degree heat with kids who are bigger and way more aggressive than you. Way to be a good sport!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute cheeser! Way to go Caleb!

Ashley said...

I love that the Andersons did that. And I love little boys in shin guards!

Tammy said...

How adorable! i mean wow, you look so tuff Caleb!